Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic venture capital team, where you’ll get hands-on experience and forge connections across the European startup ecosystem? Then join us as our new Investment Manager!
Here’s what you’ll be doing as an Investment Manager at Join:
- You will build your network within the European startup ecosystem and source deals at conferences, networking events, databases or directly through interactions with entrepreneurs and business angels
- You will analyze investment targets, support due diligence processes and be involved in the negotiation of deal terms
- You will get the chance to get your hands dirty and support the portfolio with your operational expertise throughout their growth phase. You will be responsible for tracking performance and supporting our internal reporting.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree; a degree from a technical university is a plus
- Four years of professional experience in a high-paced, high pressure environment (i.e. investment banking, consulting, venture capital)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and time management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- High level of intellectual curiosity as well as autonomy and a self-starter mindset
- Team member attitude: collaborative, empathetic and communicative, upward managing
- Deeply passionate about technology and entrepreneurship
WHAT WE OFFER
The space you need to shine: We’re a small and dynamic team focusing on results and the big picture. Your exposure to all aspects of the venture capital model is uncapped, and the learning curve will be steep. That means there’s plenty of room for you to grow and thrive. You’ll not only join our investment team, but also our extended network of industry partners, venture partners, business coaches and investors.
Access to new & cutting-edge technological paradigms: We seek to transform industries by backing pioneers in manufacturing, construction, supply chain, logistics and R&D and help founders become the next global giants. You will be diving very deep into these trends and help us be ahead of the curve.
Work with entrepreneurs on equal footing: You will be working directly with extraordinary people who dare to challenge the status quo, and who are actively building the Neue Industry. Learning something new every day is one of the most rewarding experiences in our job.