Executive Assistant / Office Coordinator
- Company Join Capital
- Posted 48 days ago
- Location Berlin, Germany
Are you our glue? Are you the kind of person that will join the members of team JOIN? We need help, support, and coordination from an Office Coordinator, and Executive Assistant. We need a master organiser, an excellent communicator, and an experienced prioritiser. We are interested in finding the right person who will complete us, and help us be more efficient, more impactful and grow our business with our Partners.
KEY WORK BEHAVIOURS
- Highly organised with fine attention to numbers as well as to written and verbal detail.
- Interested in bringing order to a bunch of smart, fast-moving people, projects and processes.
- Proactive. We need someone who sees what we don’t and helps us save time and energy.
- Autonomous, flexible and compliant with changing work environments and security.
- Experienced in supporting services like legal and financial with communication and follow-up.
- Business fluency in English for writing and editing documents and reports.
- Interested in making this role your own – show us what else we need.
- Performance and reporting mentality – see it, question it, improve it, report the results.
- Coordination of funds operational activities and orchestrate tasks and timelines within JOIN team
- Support JOIN team (3 Partners and COO) in operational and administration tasks
- Administration of documents, master data management, upgrading contacts
- Coordination of investor calls, meetings
- Management of JOINs theme and portfolio events
- Office and Travel Management
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-5 years of relevant experience coordinating projects, supporting senior executives
- Experience in coordinating teams and processes
- Interest in administration, finance and legal tasks of a Venture Capital Fund
- Experience with Google and Microsoft applications, and online collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
Join Capital is a leading early-stage venture capital firm investing in European software startups. We focus primarily on industrial and enterprise software startups that are laying new foundations for our increasingly automated and connected world. We call it the European Neue Industry. Since 2017, we’ve invested over 20 teams all over Europe and we have big plans for growth and are looking for you to be a key part of it.